Here’s a new quiz to excite and delight you all featuring your favourite James Bond escapades. 1 point for each correct answer!:
- Scaramanga was played by which sadly now departed actor?
- What was the character’s unusual feature?
- A Goldeneye is a type of which creature?
- What was the name of the huge henchman with large metallic teeth in Moonraker?
- Name the Bond girl who comes out of the water in Dr No?
- Which Bond flick features voodoo activity?
- In which James Bond movie does Bond get embroiled in a fracas with a South American drug cartel led by Franz Sanchez?
- Odd Job was the brilliantly evil sidekick with a deadly spinning hat in which movie?
- Who played Bond’s nemesis Blofeld? (1 point for each!)
- Name as many actors as you can who’ve played James Bond. (1 point for each!)
Try our quiz to guess the classic British film from the clues we’ve given:
- This film was made by Alfred Hitchcock and starred Cary Grant and Grace Kelly. The main character was an anti-hero who used to steal jewels, but wants to stop his life of crime, only he gets accused of a robbery and has to find the real criminal who stole it.
- A film featuring The Beatles, this phrase was one that Ringo used to say that meant that he had had a long, tiring day.
- This film by Guy Ritchie features a group of guys who get involved in a card game that they lose a lot of money on and get in a lot of trouble trying to make the money back.
- A James Bond classic set in New Orleans with a secret organisation involved in voodoo activities and a beautiful yet dangerous Tarot card reader.
- In the bleak days of the Cold War, espionage veteran George Smiley is forced from semi-retirement to uncover a Soviet agent within MI6.
- T_ _ a t _ _ a T_ _ e _
- A _ a _ _ _ a _ ’ _ _ _ _ _ t
- _ _ _ _ , _ _ _ _ _ a _ _ T _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ a _ _ e _ _
- _ _ _ e a _ _ _ e t _ _ e
- T _ _ _ e _ , T a _ _ _ _ , _ _ _ _ _ e _ , _ _ _
Welcome to the blog that's crazy about cult films